• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dalew729

dalew729

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:36 AM

Design Master Electrical ARX 7.2.5 (8283)

A while back DM created a single phase single pole panel schedule option and it worked fine.  Now the panel schedule does not seem to want to print the branch circuit line.  It prints the header and footer portion fine, but the phase A portion is blank with both your DM block and with our custom block for the phase - see attached pdf plot of panel schedule.

Dale W

Attached Files

#2 David Robison

David Robison

Design Master Software

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

This could happen if the phase blocks for the schedule cannot be found. Check the name of the block that is being used by going to DM Electrical->Customization->Edit One Line Schedule Blocks->Project List. Find the schedule and check the names of the blocks. Check your customization folder and make sure the blocks exist.

#3 dalew729

dalew729

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:04 PM

The blocks are there, and they are called for in the Customization area also.  I have tried multiple different blocks, your block, several of my blocks that I have created trying to get it to work.  It only is a problem if you create the panel with one circuit.  If I change the panel definition to two circuits it works fine.  We would like to use it to represent and inverter that has only one circuit breaker available.

#4 David Robison

David Robison

Design Master Software

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:35 AM

Thanks for the clarification. You said "single pole panel", but I missed it.

We do currently require panels to have at least two circuits. I am going to take a look at that decision and try to decide if we want to change it or not.

For now, I would recommend that you model the inverter as an enclosed breaker. That schedule will correctly insert with a single circuit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users