legacy hidden interfering with call out arrowhead

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DwayneG

DwayneG

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:35 PM

I just realized that my arrowheads are being effected by legacy hidden. When the viewport  has that option the arrowheads are not filled. When legacy hidden is not selected in the viewport the arrowheads appear filled when printed. Is there anyway to change this?

#2 David Robison

David Robison

Design Master Software

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

You can't change it but you can work around it. The arrowheads in DM are not solids but instead are crosshatched. If you do that, they will appear solid in hidden viewports.

#3 DwayneG

DwayneG

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:03 AM

Gotcha' Thanks again for the help.

#4 DwayneG

DwayneG

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

Ok. I was finally able to get the work around the legacy hidden but now the arrowhead and leader lineweights are thicker than the callouts. Any thoughts on how I can work around that?

#5 David Robison

David Robison

Design Master Software

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:18 AM

That's a bug that was introduced in AutoCAD 2012 or 2013. I've alerted Autodesk to the problem. I'm not sure if they've fixed it or not in AutoCAD 2014 or 2015. I think it is picking up values from layer 0, so if you adjust that layer, you might be able to get it to plot right. Alternatively, you can use a standard leader arrowhead (which will then plot correctly, but you lose the filled-in arrowheads).

#6 DwayneG

DwayneG

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:35 AM

I've tried the standard arrow head and its the same outcome with not getting it filled. The 0 layer values however I never thought of that I'll give it a go. I appreciate the advise as always. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users